The term ‘Love Into Action’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Rawatpora, Baghat Barzalla Srinagar , Jammu & Kashmir , India. Our charity is registered in India via Registration No S-5007 . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator may not be copied or reused without the explicit consent of the trademark owner.
- The use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Love Into Action.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information.
- If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content to or anywhere on this website, we may use your personal information to stop such behavior. Where we reasonably believe that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of The Jammu & Kashmir India (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behavior.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Jammu & Kashmir, India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Jammu & Kashmir, India.